Well, we harvested dad's first batch of honey from the bees. What an experience--I mean sticky experience. I know we have learned what to do and what not to do this first time. Dad has already started thinking about how we will do it next year. The bees produced about 60 lbs of honey and as of this moment we have half of the honey in bottles.
5 comments:
WOW! mom that is a big job! Just think John and Mel will be here on Tuesday to help! Jk I would love to help , It is probably to late, but if not I am here! Bec
I can't wait to sample!
I am so excited for you! Of course it's easy to be excited 2,000 miles away from the stickiness. I'm sure you'll save a bottle for Jimmie so I can try some of his. What a great hobby. Great job.
GIVE US HONY PLEASE.
I tasted the honey and seriously, it's the best honey ever! Deb
your bees are good honey makers don't you think?
Post a Comment