Dad finished the Kirtland Temple Painting today. This painting I have to say is mine. I know I sound stingey but I really like this one. He used a picture we took on our trip to Kirtland a few yaers ago as his inspiration. It's not my favorite number but this makes number 13 painting he has completed so far. There is kind of a glare on the picture so I need to take another snapshot in better light. I love it.
7 comments:
I guess you have first dibs, but remember I am ypur first born.
This is absolutely beautiful. I had forgotten what artistic talents John has. Beautiful. Should get prints made and sell them and make lots of $. Beautiful!
Hi Arlene! Cindy told me these paintings were beautiful but I had no idea. What a masterpiece. I enjoyed seeing pictures of your cute grandkids on here. You have so much fun with then. I am very excited that my mom is finally moving to Utah! My kids will finally have a full time stay at home grandma of their very own! We still miss you!
Kim
Wow, that is amazing! I think that's my favorite yet. I agree you and Arlene should keep this one, but what about a Myrtle Beach or NC landscape? That would be a great gift for Mom and Dad and then for me to inherit later hee hee. Rach
Beautiful!!! I remember when he was taking pictures of this! Wow, you have one talented husband!!
I Never had any clue that he was just this good. I called Dad today after I saw it and he said oh yea, I've known that forever, you think you know a guy. Hey give me a call I need a name of a salon that does Black girl hair. Miss you guys.
Nikki
WOW!! I learn something new about your family everyday, I had no idea Joh was such an artist. What a treasured talent. These paintings are breath taking.
Post a Comment