Dad's Latest Painting
Dad's latest picture he finally completed. We have all been waiting for him to complete the Timp picture. I know Jessica has really has had her eye on this one. We'll just have to see. I'm still waiting for him to finish the Kirtland Temple picture, that's the one I have my eye on. I'll try to get him to finish some he has been working on.
8 comments:
It's BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait!! haha i think you know my address! no but really i have the perfect place on my wall for it! ok ok...it is incredible though i feel like i'm at your house looking outside your window.
Paper, Rock, Scissors JESS!
John
I'LL TAKE YOU BOTH ON!!!
ok seriously amazing! it is beautiful!
Arlene and John-
Wow that picture is absolutly beautiful. Talk about talent. Arlene I didnt get your email about relatives in our new ward but my dad did tell me. HOw funny is that. We moved in last weekend and so this Sunday will be our first time to the ward. I will have to keep my eye our for them. I am not sure what they look like but I will ask around. Well i hope all is well and I hope to see you soon.
I found you via my sister-in-law Linda Clarks blog. Long time no see even thought you moved to Alpine, and not far from where we lived. We have now moved to Thanksgiving Village. Stop in on my blogspot for our family update too. It is at http://gaugersatthanksgivingvillage.blogspot.com
Beautiful job, John. I'm so proud...pretty soon I'll be saying, "Yes, John Heiner the artist is MY big brother!" PS...Arlene I put that picture of Lucy there on the blog just for you, I guess it's the Jimmy in me I just love to tease people. I knew it would give you a fit.
I remember you used to tell your mother when she was giving you advice as you left to go somewhere,and you would say, "Oh yes, I'll just dazzle them." Well, in looking at your paintings, I have to say you are "dazzling" your audience. Wouldn't Grandpa be delighted!! They really are wonderful.............Your Auntie
Post a Comment