Alpine is such a pretty place to live especially where you live. We have been up there before you even built your new home. I don't know how to answer your questions you left on my blog other than to give you my email address. Write me and I would love to catch up on things with you over the past couple of years. Long time no see! Please pass on my email address to MaryAnn, as I would love to visit with her too! katie1956gauger@mindspring.com I look forward to hearing from you.
8 comments:
wow! seriously just stay home for the hunt!
Wow! That is crazy!
Alpine is such a pretty place to live especially where you live. We have been up there before you even built your new home. I don't know how to answer your questions you left on my blog other than to give you my email address. Write me and I would love to catch up on things with you over the past couple of years. Long time no see!
Please pass on my email address to MaryAnn, as I would love to visit with her too!
katie1956gauger@mindspring.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Love your blog its fun to see all the fun pictures of all the kids.
we need to bring dev up she loves seeing animals!! She goes nuts over them :)
Grandma,
Thanks for your comments and helping me make my blog. Jane
Hi By By.
Hi grandma how are you doing?What are you doing?
Jane.
Post a Comment