Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Time in the Rockies


This is what we woke up to Sunday morning. It kinda feels like ground hogs day. I do have to say it's beautiful and we do need the moisture. Jessica and Gio don't feel too sorry for us. John just think about it - it's good snow mobiling weather.

4 comments:

Jess said...

wow, i can't believe that! even though our ac is broke and we are super hot...i'm not going to complain.

Melanie said...

He complains - however, you know he loves it! Look, he is even sending out some ancient snow prayer! For those of you that read this blog here is the cause to your wintry madness. That kook up there on Fort Canyon Rd is sending out snow prayers just so he can fire up the snow blower!

Sharp family said...

Could you believe it? Well just think, we will have our toes in the sand in no time! I am so excited!

Rachel said...

Right, just like Bec says, you'll forget all about it when you are at Myrtle Beach! I can't wait! Rachel