The Sharps came up Sunday night with a dessert. It was a fun surprise because the house seemed so quiet all day. After a little of Bec's dessert we roasted marshmellow in the fire.
It's great to see any of the kids sit at the piano again. I love to hear them play. roasted to perfection We had a few burnt mellows but it was fun
We sure miss being up there for dinners on Sunday!!! We miss family the most! I can't believe it is still snowing. The girls and I have been enjoying 70 degree weather here. We were riding bikes and swinging all day long!
Love when family stops by. Just checking in again. I've been working with Deb on understanding her Mac so maybe, just maybe a blog is in the near future. But, if it's o.k. with you, I'll still check in on yours. You've always been such a great example!!!
3 comments:
We sure miss being up there for dinners on Sunday!!! We miss family the most! I can't believe it is still snowing. The girls and I have been enjoying 70 degree weather here. We were riding bikes and swinging all day long!
Love when family stops by. Just checking in again. I've been working with Deb on understanding her Mac so maybe, just maybe a blog is in the near future. But, if it's o.k. with you, I'll still check in on yours. You've always been such a great example!!!
Post a Comment