Brig & Miya (who is scoping out and wondering why Brig has so much in his basket)Addie and Jane counting all their treasures Drew Jordan Joy
We had fun with our annual Easter Egg Hunt. This year the weather was a little cold so we had it in the house. We had fun but I am still finding little eggs in the house they missed.
Wouldn't the world be a better place if your were "everyone's" mom and dad? Thanks for posting on mine and looks like the Easter Egg Hunt was a success. I can't believe how much Joy is looking like Jane.
2 comments:
Wouldn't the world be a better place if your were "everyone's" mom and dad?
Thanks for posting on mine and looks like the Easter Egg Hunt was a success. I can't believe how much Joy is looking like Jane.
I can't get over Joy either, I keep thinking it's Jane too. She's getting so big! What a fun Easter egg hunt, it made Samuel drool with envy. Rachel
Post a Comment