Saturday, November 17, 2007

Christmas is Up



It's true, I jumped the gun this year and put my Christmas decorations up a few days ago. I wanted them to be up when we get back from Indiana after Thanksgiving. It will be so fun to open the doors to Christmas when we get back.

4 comments:

Gio said...

good job decorating!
can't wait to be there.

see you soon

Sharp family said...

Wow mom, you really did out do yourself! It looks amazing! The table is awesome! Have fun tonight! Bec

Noelley's Life said...

Arlene-

Your house looks beautiful! I love your Christmas decorations! My mom put her tree and decorations up already too! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Arlene,
I am so impressed. You are inspiring me to get decorating. I'm sure you are having a great time with John, Melanie and the grandkids. Happy Holidays!
Love, Denise Rigby