Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sleep Over


We had to do some talking but we pulled it off. We got to have a
sleepover on a school night. We made a bed in Grandma's & Grandpa's room and
played around until we finally went to sleep.

4 comments:

Jess said...

wow how did you work that out? how fun!! as always...i wish i was there!

Rachel said...

How fun is that? And for the record, I can tell the girls are totally faking sleep in that picture, goodness they're practically grinning! You all are the best grandparents! Rachel

Sharp family said...

At breakfast this morning, Jordan said "not everyone has a grandma and grandpa like us" ans I quickly agreed! Your the Best! The girls had so much fun, I am just afraid that as for Jordan, he is tapping his toes for his turn! (What have we got ourselves into?)
Bec

Cameron and Michelle said...

Hey mom and dad heiner. It was good to hear from you. I have added you onto my blogs so that I can keep in touch. I love that I can be better at it now. It brought back a lot of great memories looking at jessica, yours and rebecca's blogs. What a wonderful family. I can't help but feel a part of you guys in a small way. Thanks for posting some of debs kids on your blog. I have bugged them and asked Nick to email me and tell me why I can't keep in touch with my best friend. I pray that my children will have as good of friends that I was blessed to have. thank you!!! Michelle