Sunday, November 18, 2007

LIttle Mission Reunion


We invited dad's mission president and some missionaries over for dinner Saturday night. When everyone was here we forgot to take pictures (which I am sad about) so this is a picture just before they came. I wish it were of the missionaries and not me but it might give you an idea of the great time we had

4 comments:

Gio said...

wow, that table looks it could be in a santa claus movie or a christmas magazine!!

Sharp family said...

Mom, let me just say you are amazing!

Cameron and Michelle said...

Okay that is my goal in life. When I can put on a dinner like that and have everything look so beautiful and perfect I think I will have achieved the goal of mastering motherhood. You are a perfect example of that! We always knew our friend Deborah was the perfect one but what we or I never realized or put together was it came from having a perfect mom, right ;) I am sure you didn't feel like you were or even are now but you sure are a great example to everyone and give me something to look up to. Our decorations are up too because we are going up north for christmas and I wanted to have it up too when we got home. Your home is beautiful! Love, Michelle

Anonymous said...

your table looks beautiful, how fun are the hoildays.
Thanks for sharing
Merrilyn
Noelles mom!