Thursday, August 2, 2007

Sleep Over





We had a Grandma & Grandpa sleep over to practice some skits for our family reunion. It will be interesting to see how we pull these campfire skits off. The kids had fun practicing but they all wanted to be the director. I was totally over powered. They kept getting ideas of their own and wanted to change the scripts. They especially liked it when grandpa particiapted. We will see what happens. It will be fun when Hailey and Miya can join us. In the morning we ate on the deck and as you can see we had a very nutritional breakfast. We had a great time and are all looking forward to the BIG reunion.

1 comment:

Sharp family said...

Mom, I don't think so, my kids want to be in charge? yea right they are normaly so quite and reserved. And as for Addie she never has any new ideas she always perfers to stay right with the script. That is so weird! YEA RIGHT! I wish I could have be a fly on the wall for that rehersal, they had so much fun and Addie just can't wait for her "stage time"