
For those out of town, I thought I'd let you see how my flower pots in the front of the house have just taken off. I don't know if it is because of the way the house is facing or the drip line giving those flowers water, all I do know is it isn't my green thumb. People around here can't believe the deer haven't eaten the flowers--it could be they haven't found them yet. Never-the-less we are enjoying them.
3 comments:
Wow, those are amazing! A drip line, what a great idea; I definitely need one of those. I'm still trying to revive my flowers from when we went to the beach a month ago. They're just now finally coming back to life. Oh, by the way thanks for deleting your comments and making me think I had a stalker or something LOL~ just kidding, I knew it was probably you. I was so excited to see 4 comments, I didn't really care! Good night, I'm off to bed, Rachel
those flowers looks so awesome. last time i was out there they weren't hanging over the edge yet! they are beautiful though i have to admit!
Mom,
They are beautiful! I would not remind dad but it seems that everything you have planted is doing great and things dad has planted have been eaten!oops!
Post a Comment