It is so fun having
Gio and Jess here with us. Her belly looks great and we are all excited for the baby. I added a few pictures from the shower and the only thing that wasn't quite right is Melanie and our North Carolina Rachel were missing. Everything turned out wonderful, Jess received some great baby gifts and of course the food was
incredible. Hailey, I just had to add the picture of you and Dev because it is so dang cute. Thanks to everyone who came--we appreciate and love you so much. (I don't think
bloggs are support to be mushy are they?)




3 comments:
The shower was a ravishing sucsess! I can't beleive the baby is having a baby! I am so excited for the reunion! 3 days and counting!
Oh, I am indeed jealous, and yes it's the perfect place to be mushy Arlene, no one minds at all. Jess, I wish so bad I had been there! Love, Rach
I am sad I couldn't be there, but I will see you all soon!! I can't wait!
Post a Comment