Friday, January 21, 2011

Hailey's 6th Birthday

John and Melanie's Hailey is turning 6.
HAPPPY BIRTHDAY HAILEY

John and Mel sure know how to put on a party.  They had everyone at the party dancing in competitions and for a while  everyone was dancing up a storm.   This picture is a little blurry but everything was decorated up so cute and we had a great time.  

1 comment:

Cameron and Michelle said...

Love that you are blogging again-I love to read how your family is doing! I really really want to be a fun grandma like you! I love all the detail put into everything you always do. How did you make your two tiered plates from the goodwill? Can Deb, Lisa, Katie and I come have a sleep over at your house and learn from you-I am serious! I would love a cooking, and entertaining lesson. Lets do one soon-you can all even come to st. george and stay at my house with Michele, Sandy and my mom. How fun!