Saturday, October 30, 2010

Tomato Basil Soup

As most of you know, John, Melanie, Hailey, Kate and Lilly are staying with us until they move into their new home and we have all had a great time being together.  The Greers were with us last year until they moved in their home so now if we could figure out how to get the Sharps and Fazzini to move in we'd be in good shape but I don't think it's going to happen.  In fact when John and Melanie move I believe that will be the last of our children living with us and that makes me a little sad.

It's been a great tomato harvest and I want to thank Melanie and Kate for helping bottle the Tomato Basil Soup.  If there is anything exciting going on Kate is right their ready to help.  Kristy Wilson thank you for the best Tomato Soup recipe we have ever tasted.

No comments: