July 1st Joy Greer turned 4. This picture is a little outdated but I was having trouble pulling up my pictures so I used this cute picture. Joy is the sweetest little thing, she is all girl and loves anything frilly. We love you Joy
Very cute little girl... Looks like Deborah when she was little. All your grandkids look like their parents.... SOOOO Cute! I have some photos, and news clippins that I have found of you and John, but I have misplaced your email. Could you send it to me so I can get these cute things I found off to you? Thanks! Hows life?
Dear Arlene and John, Sunday evening our doorbell rang and to our surprise, Nick and Deb were standing there with a bottle of honey and some homemade jam from you two. How sweet! Thank-you so much, I know we will enjoy it! Seeing Nick and Deb made me miss Melanie and John and the kids. I can't wait until they move to Utah! Love, The Rigby's
3 comments:
Very cute little girl... Looks like Deborah when she was little. All your grandkids look like their parents.... SOOOO Cute! I have some photos, and news clippins that I have found of you and John, but I have misplaced your email. Could you send it to me so I can get these cute things I found off to you? Thanks! Hows life?
oops... forgot to give you mine... ktgauger@gmail.com
Dear Arlene and John,
Sunday evening our doorbell rang and to our surprise, Nick and Deb were standing there with a bottle of honey and some homemade jam from you two. How sweet! Thank-you so much, I know we will enjoy it!
Seeing Nick and Deb made me miss Melanie and John and the kids. I can't wait until they move to Utah!
Love, The Rigby's
Post a Comment