
At our New Years Eve Party I was looking on the top shelf of my storage room and found Rebecca and Deborah's "Kimberly" dolls. The "Kimberly" doll was their favorite doll growing up and they loved her. They came in a case with clothes and roller skates. Well, all I have left is the dolls--I guess I never had the courage to discard them. I took them out of the box and gave them to Addie and Jane and they adored them. They had fun dressing them up in any doll clothes they could find. As I watched them play with these dolls it brought back so many memories. I really ought to look on ebay and see if there is any clothes for the "Kimberly". Can any of you remember that doll-I don't know if they were popular to anyone one else but the Heiner girls--they sure are cute.
New Years Resolution-Keep up on Blogging for my Family History records
3 comments:
I saw the beautiful quilt on John's bolg, and I assume you made it,so you could make those baby dolls some clothes!
So cute! I miss those little girls. I love it when you update your blog Arlene. Keep it up!
How sweet that you still have them! I have always thought Kimberly was the prettiest doll EVER! I learned to sew thanks to Kimberly, who thankfully looks good in just about everything.
Post a Comment