Friday, January 15, 2010

Florida


"I Was Dancing with my Darlin to the Tennessee Waltz"
At Jessica's Baby Shower
Surprise, Surprise
Alessandra's Piano Solo
Loving the Bubbles
Starting early on the iphone-oh no
Picking out a little jewelry-Bigger oh no!

Rebecca and I have had fun helping Jessica get ready for the baby. We've done a little shopping, decorated baby room and attended Jessica's surprise "shower". It has been so fun being here with Jessica, Gio and Alessandra.

3 comments:

Salvage Chic Lady said...

Look's like a fun time, Alessandra is a doll...Jessica appears to be due very soon, another Grandbaby!:)

The Greenwoods said...

oh my goodness I had no idea Jess was even pregnant!!! how exciting!! when is she due??? what is she having?!?!

Arlene Heiner said...

Jessica had a baby girl on Friday. We'll post some pictures soon. Hailey I'd love to be invited to your blog, did you go private?