Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Thank you to my children, grandchildren and the best husband in the world for making this the best Mothers Day ever

5 comments:

Robert and Lindsay said...

You are such an amazing person! I have always looked up to you and admired your optimism for life! HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!

Salvage Chic Lady said...

Hi Arlene... Looks like you had a great day.

Sherry said...

You are SO deserving of the best Mother's Day EVER! When I think of all the women I know who have had a positive influence on me in my life you are definatley one of them. Happy Mother's Day!

Jess said...

mom i love this picture of you it's so pretty! is that in my room? haha. can't wait to come next month.

Linda Clark said...

Wow...the flowers are beautiful...just like the lady they were given to! Sounds like you had a great day.