
If there is anything we did right while building our house, it was building the playhouse in the kids playroom. We have got our money's worth. I even find myself playing with the kids in their little house. I love the way they use their imagination while playing. I find signs up on the walls, letters put in homemade mailboxes. Clothes lines to dry the clothes and homemade bathrooms. After sunday dinner the kids go downstairs to play and while the adults are upstairs visiting the kids are no where to be found.
5 comments:
julia loves your play house to!
Someday I want to copy you and have the same thing for my grandkiddos!! Congrats on your new grandbaby!!
Thanks for DINNER.
Jane
What a great place to play at Grandma's house. Looks like a ton of fun. And all those bees...whew! Things are always "buzzing" at your house!
Hi Arlene,
I hope you don't mind me checking out your adorable blog. Addie is in our primary class and she wanted me to see the pic of her in the playhouse. So adorable. What a great idea. The grandkids will have great memories in years to come of this fun house!
Sherilyn Shelley
P.S. Congrats on another baby grand daughter! So special!
Post a Comment