Sunday, March 1, 2009

Another "Blast From the Past" Update

I have been asked by family members who read this blog to add more picture I find of Grandma and Grandpa Ralph and Mabel. This picture is a classic. They are sitting in a 1930 Ford. Mother (Grandma Smith) is sitting in the center. The picture is not very clear but it sure can take you back in time.

Grandma Smith is second from the left. She was a hotty. I don't know the story behind this picture but I know she had lots of friends and she has told me she had lots of fun. (Of course we know that to mean good old fashion fun)
This is a younger picture of Grandma Smith (left). She is here with her best friend Evelyn. We are lucky to have such cute pictures of her growing up because many people did not have cameras in their family during that time in Cedar Fort. Well that's all for now but I'll keep going through the pictures.

3 comments:

Jess said...

mom these are awesome i don't think i have ever seen pictures of grandma like this. very cute!

Linda Clark said...

You look so much like her, it's incredible! These are great photos!

Kathleen Gauger said...

Darling photos! The second form the top or the middle one looks so much like you, however the close up one on the bottom has a strong resemblence to John.... don't you think? What a treasure you have in those photos. Fun, Fun, Fun!