As always...Amazing. Now you need to do a painting of Hal B. in his Model T.
I want this one for my house!!!!! Beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
Wow! What a talent! It's absolutely beautiful.
Wowser! I can tell my friends that I know a famous artist. When is the art show going to take place?
I am in awe of all of John's beautiful art, they are amazing. I should have secured his autograph when I saw you guys!
This painting is so beautiful. Does your home look like a fine art gallery? What an amazing artist he is. Congratulations on creating such beauty.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
As always...Amazing. Now you need to do a painting of Hal B. in his Model T.
I want this one for my house!!!!! Beautiful! Can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!
Wow! What a talent! It's absolutely beautiful.
Wowser! I can tell my friends that I know a famous artist. When is the art show going to take place?
I am in awe of all of John's beautiful art, they are amazing. I should have secured his autograph when I saw you guys!
This painting is so beautiful. Does your home look like a fine art gallery? What an amazing artist he is. Congratulations on creating such beauty.
Post a Comment