Thursday, February 5, 2009

Grandpa Ralph Smith

I can't help but post these pictures. I am having too much fun looking and scanning these pictures. For those of you who are related, you will really enjoy seeing this young picture of Grandpa Ralph. I believe it is before grandma and grandpa were married. It looks like he is on the road to visit Mabel in Cedar Fort. Don't you just love the car.

4 comments:

Jess said...

mom i love these pictures! grandpa looks very handsome! i love you background as well! love ya.

Anonymous said...

Wow, grandpa sure was handsome. I love when you post this stuff. Thanks!! Makes me miss Grandma and grandpa.

Robert and Lindsay said...

post away! i am loving it! i haven't seen any of these pictures. i want to get them printed and put them in my house. they were such incredible people.

Brad Anderson said...

That's a great picture!