Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Visit from Jessica & Alessandra






I haven't blogged for a while so I thought I would add some pictures of Jessica's visit. It is so good to have them here with us, we have had a great time. We miss Gio and hope he can come next time. The weather has been such a big change for them, I hope we can keep them warm

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so fun that they were able to come visit. There little girl is SO dang cute!! Next time she is up, all us girls and moms need to do lunch again.

The Wilson's said...

Wow she is absolutely beautiful! You really have a such an adorable family!

Linda Clark said...

I think all of us would rather be in Florida, Jessica's little gal is such a cutie, glad they could come for a visit!

mjmurdo said...

Arlene, I love your blog. You and John look so good. You have a wonderful family with many cute grandchildren. Some day we might start a blog. When we do I'll let you know. I have many wonderful memories during my working days at the clinic and also great memories when our kids went on Heritage Tours together. I miss seeing you and your family. I hope you're doing well. You look great!!! Keep in touch if possible. Love you, Marvalee Murdock
mmarvalee@msn.com

Kathleen Gauger said...

Alessandra is absolutly beautiful. I remember when Jessica joined your family and looking at Alessandra, she looks like her clone. What a beutiful little girl she is. I love the doting grandparents photos. Thanks for sharing!

lutu's said...

i can not believe how much she looks like jessica when she was a baby, i still remember the day you brought jessica home, she was laying on your bed and we were all laying on your bed looking at her. we had a lot of fun times. time flies. we just found out we are going to have a baby lutu. i am not to far a long but it is hard not to tell. love your blog love aly