Sunday, December 14, 2008

Helpers to the Rescue


I was frantically trying to put together some Christmas Baskets for John's home teaching families because John had appointments with them and wanted to take the baskets. I never would have made it if it wasn't for my two little helpers Addie and Jane. They were at the house and said they would help me so they decorated all the cookies and helped me put the baskets together just in time for delivery. These two little girls really know how to work and get things done. Thank you so much Addie and Jane.

7 comments:

Robert and Lindsay said...

Not only did they help out ... the cookies look great!

Davis' said...

Those look good. I wish John was my home teacher.

Taren

Jess said...

that basket looks so good! i want one! i need helpers like addie and jane!

The Wilson's said...

Wow! Where do I sign up for John to be our home teacher??? Those cookies look awesome! John I was showing Brian your paintings and we both think you should start to sale them! We would be the first in line!!! What an amazing talent!Merry Christmas.

Linda Clark said...

Santa's elves come in all sizes, don't they! Darling girls doing darling baskets and yummy cookies...today is my baking day, well...I have said that for the past week, but snowed in will give me more incentive! Have a great holiday, sure enjoy reading your blogs!

kelison said...

I love those girls! They are the sweetest.

Sherry said...

I bet you are the best Grandma EVER!!! Those girls are darling and look just like a little Bec and Deb. You guys are an amazing family. Glad I found you all again.