
Well, we had a great "Thankgiving Day" yesterday and today it's up with the Christmas decorations. I wanted to take pictures of our Thanksgiving day but I left my battery home being charged. Greers, Heiners and Fazzini's we missed you. It was nice being with the Shill family and then we enjoyed our tradition of going to the movies. Dad and I went with Trev, Bec and the kids to "Bolt" a new Disney movie that was very cute and entertaining. We are looking forward to the Christmas Holiday.
3 comments:
i love it! i can't wait to put up my decorations! but nothing beats yours!
Arlene, I always love your blogs and I think the new holiday background is darling! I wanted to email you but I don't have your email address. Would you email me at katie1956gauger@mindspring.com and give it to me. Linda wants it too unless you have already sent it to her since I last spoke with her. Do you have MaryAnns?
Your decorations are so cute...I love snowmen! I am making progress, but we had a couple of rooms carpeted, so am waiting somewhat patiently for one to be completely finished before I can move things around and get done with the decorations...hopefully before Christmas!
Post a Comment