
I recommend that everyone listen to this talk of Ezra Taft Bensons. It is amazing and worth the few minutes it takes to listen. He talks of socialism and it's dangers. If you only have time to listen to one, listen to the second one. It is very inspiring
We need to know and understand these things so that we may teach our children. Please take a few minutes to listen.
This next talk is a very motivating talk from Ezra Taft Benson that is definitely worth listening to.
Just a little history for those who are under 30. Ezra Taft Benson became president of the church in 1985. His political career began in 1953 when he was appointed U.S. Secretary of Agriculture by President Eisenhower. Benson accepted this position with the permission of Church President David O. McKay and therefore served simultaneously in the United States Cabinet and in the LDS Church’s Quorum of the Twelve.
4 comments:
Thanks mom and dad! I loved it!
Thank You for the reference. I felt strengthened after listening to it.
thanks for that! after the change that took place last night...we should all make sure that we're on track....
I love President Benson, and hearing from him made my day a little brighter. Thanks for that!
Post a Comment