Dad did it again. His berry patch is unbelieveable. The berries are so big and the bushes are loaded with berries. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up with all of them. I made two patches of jam today and I believe I'll be making jam all week with the amount of berries yet to pick. If you want to make jam come picks some berries. You can tell I have been picking berries by my red fingers. Anyway the berries taste great and I think dad really out did himself this year.
4 comments:
Mom,
Those berries look great! I just might have to come pick some. NIck and I made some rassberry freezer jam today also. Love ya tonz.
Deb
Wow those do look amazing! nice job dad i'm very impressed! love ya!
You two must really be in your element. I had no idea that you not only had so much fun all the time, were professional artists, but now you are farmers extrordinare growing the hugest berries I have ever seen. They don't look like raspberries... Blackberries??? Love the pictures.
Wow, Jimmie would be either very proud or very jealous, I don't know which. Yummy! Save some jam for me.
Post a Comment