
Dad is now a bee keeper and raising his own honey. I believe he is going through mid-life crisis or has never figured out what he wants to be when he grows up. He is loving it however and seems to have a lot of fun learning something new. I am excited about the honey--just call me 'Pooh Bear'.
6 comments:
Holy Cow Mom! Bee's! He is brave. I am glad you posted a picture, I am not sure I am brave enough to suit up at go see them in person! I can't wait to taste the fruits of his labor! Bec
That sounds amazing. I love bees and I always think about how cool it would be to have my own bees, but then I remember that I am a wuss and hate it when they swarm around my head. So, I'll just keep admiring John from afar.
Rachel
I can't help but smile. You have one multi-talented husband! We miss you.
ok, I have been visiting your blog, and I can't resist, I have to comment, bees? I absolutely love his paintings, he is a man of many talents, love your blog. Leanne (Meacham)Kemp
Hi John and Arlene,
My brother the bee-keeper, I think it is great! Thank you Arlene for keeping us posted on all of John's adventures. Joe(the previous owner of our house) used to raise bee's. We have some old bee-keeping supplies out in the back if you want them. Just come and visit what we call "Joe's scrap yard"
Love, Ritty
That's awesome! what a cute blog you have. let us know if you need us to take any honey off your hands! :)
Post a Comment