I thought since Nick and Deb do not have a blog "yet" I would keep you up on their latest news. Brig, after an exciting week on the San Juan River with no injuries, came home and was jumping on some pillows with Drew and broke his arm. They took him to the emergency room on Sunday and he broke the bone and bent the other bone. On Friday after the swelling goes down he will get his "green" cast. He has actually enjoyed the attention and I believe the others have been jealous of all the attention he has been getting.
5 comments:
Oh, I am so sorry! Still he's so dang cute I can't stand it. I still remember when Martha and Ritty both had broken feet/ankles at the same time, I was so insanely jealous of all the attention they got! So I understand where the other kids are coming from. Thanks for the update, I wouldnt have found out until the Christmas page. RAchel
Poor little guy! When John told me he broke his arm I thought he had broken it on the river trip! Either way I'm sure it hurts! I'm glad to see him smiling though. Tell Brig that Hailey asks about him!
haha brig is so funny! post his cast when he gets it. i would say you need to change your blog page from all the snowflakes but i think it's still fitting since it's snowing out there.
Heiners,
your grandkids are so cute! i wish we saw you guys more. xoxoxox
OK, I'm sorry about Brig's arm, but it's time to move on and blog again :) I know, I'm one to talk, but I'm updating my blog this weekend and you need to do the same. Rachel
Post a Comment