Well, everyone came back from Moab alive--Dad, Nick and Becca for running the race and Deb and I for not losing any of the kids during the race. We did the traditional dinner at "Pasta Jays", the walk down main street, swimming in the pool on a cool day, and shake and hamburger at the Moab dinner. Thanks to Nick and Dad for getting in the pool with the kids. Next year some of the kids say they want to run so we'll see what happens. We missed the rest of the family and we wished everyone were there.
3 comments:
Mom and Dad thanks so much for all your help with the kids, i could not have done it without you! It was so fun I can't wait tell next year!
Bec
That looks like a blast! Was it a full marathon or half? In any case, I agree you all deserve a prize, those who ran the race and those who watched the kids for the runners! Fun fun! Rachel
maybe i'll run next year...not. but it looks fun i wish i could have been there. the kids look so grown up!
Post a Comment