oh this makes me so sad! i want to come! for a second i thought that was jane asleep in the stroller...joy is getting so big i can't believe it! miya is a little fish!
Just checking in to see what I can learn about the Greers. Hope all is well!
Fun trip. good job Nick, becca and John. I am afraid that you and Deb probably had the harder job-next year you and deb-right :) cute pics thanks.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
oh this makes me so sad! i want to come! for a second i thought that was jane asleep in the stroller...joy is getting so big i can't believe it! miya is a little fish!
Just checking in to see what I can learn about the Greers. Hope all is well!
Fun trip. good job Nick, becca and John. I am afraid that you and Deb probably had the harder job-next year you and deb-right :) cute pics thanks.
Post a Comment