Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Gift that keeps on Giving

This year dad decided to give each of the kids one of his paintings. This picture Deb received is a picture of the "Sacred Grove". When John and I visited the church sites a year ago we took alot of pictures so John could use them to paint. This picture was taken from a snap shot of the Sacred Grove. Rebecca's picture was of the house that was built for Joseph's parents. John received a picture of a place in "American Fork Canyon" and Jessica's picture is of a "Utah Fall Scene"

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, those paintings are so amazing, you have to start a website just for John's paintings, I want to see all of them! Rachel

Brad Anderson said...

I'm waiting for my painting John. Maybe one of me, along with my brother in the middle of a lake in, oh, let's say the Wind River's just enjoying the view.