
This picture is just not complete without Elizabeth (mom), Rachel and Annie. Maybe next year we can all be together. We had a great time Christmas morning with our usual breakfast menu.
Cinnamon Rolls, egg and ham casserole, fruit, stuffed mushrooms, etc.
It always tastes sooooo good.
3 comments:
Oh Arlene I'm so beyond jealous! I hope everyone got our scrapbook pages and I can't wait to see everyone else's! If it's any comfort, we had exactly the same menu here, cinnamon rolls, casserole, hot chocolate, and fruit. (No stuffed mushrooms, yum though). You look fantastic I just hope you're not pushing yourself too soon! Rachel
Mom I love all the updated blogs! I feel like the very luckiest of all with the our family! What a great christmas we have had and so many blessings one of course is the new painting that is adorning my walls. Thank you! Love Bec
I still remember the breakfast casserole I got from you guys and had my mom cook it for us on christmas morning. It was the one with the bread on the bottom. I think she still makes it. I had no idea that john was such an amazing artist! What a neat gift. Thank you for putting pics of Debs kids. i feel like I know more about what's going on with you than I do with her. Tell her to please get a blog. I haven't talked or seen them for ever! I know I could call but I am always blogging. Love, Michelle
Post a Comment