Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Painting



I'm trying to keep everyone up on dad's paintings when he finishes them. This is the latest. I love the colors in this one. I believe his grandfather would be very impressed.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Amazing - I will never forget when Dad said he had gotten into painting and wanted to show me his first competed painting. I thought - "Oh, I hope it's not bad....." "Then I'll have to act like its great, tell him to keep going etc. etc. etc." I was amazed! You have a gift Pops! This new one is one of my favorites so far. -JD

Sharp family said...

WOW dad, I didn't think they could get any better, it seems it seems like I keep changing my favorites! Great job! I can't wait to show one off in my house SOME DAY! Love Bec

Rachel said...

John, that is absolutely beautiful! It's something I would see in an art gallery and think, I wish I could afford that one! I'm so proud to be related to such a gifted artist. Your sis, Rach

Anonymous said...

John, Dear, I remember when you were just a little boy, living in the green house by the drive-in in American Fork, and your bed was covered with your collection of toy horses. Now your horses are real, and you have grown into a wonderful man who does incredible paintings, has a remarkable family, and is a joy to those who have had the good fortune to be your friends and relatives. I am so impressed with your painting. Dad would be shaking his head with delight! Your Auntie