Hi, from Florida the home of the sunkist orange. It has been a great day and a lot of fun. We are the proud grandparents of Alessandra Elisabetta Fazzini weighing 8 lbs 13 oz and 20 inches long. She looks like Gio from the front but when I look at her from the side it's like looking at Jessica 21 years ago. So I believe she has a little of both Gio and Jess in her. Tonight when we left Jessica seemed pretty tired. She wishes everyone were here with her. We will show you a few pictures. Can't show you every picture because it's going into the 100's.
Thanks for the additional pictures! One was just not enough! Thanks for being answering all my phone calls, I need every detail (whats new?) Anyway we miss you already! love bec
I've been checking the blog all afternoon since I heard! She's such a beauty, and I love the name too! I have a feeling the Fazzini blog is really going to pick up soon LOL! Best wishes to everyone, Matt and Rachel
3 comments:
Thanks for the additional pictures! One was just not enough! Thanks for being answering all my phone calls, I need every detail (whats new?) Anyway we miss you already! love bec
I've been checking the blog all afternoon since I heard! She's such a beauty, and I love the name too! I have a feeling the Fazzini blog is really going to pick up soon LOL! Best wishes to everyone, Matt and Rachel
Hey Arlene-
Tell the Fazzini's congrats! Congrats to you as well. She is so beautiful! Glad everything is okay! See you when you get back.
-Noelle
Post a Comment