Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hauling Hay



I have to say, hauling hay is awesome. John and Reed needed a driver so I went to Benjamin to drive the truck while they loaded the hay. I felt like a real farmers wife. I can see why dad wants to live on a farm, there is just something about being out in the field where it is quiet and the air is clean.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So my Dad called this past week and said, "man I sure miss you." I thought how nice - he never says that.....then the rest of the story proceeded from his mouth. "We've been hauling hay all day and its just Reed, Sam and I....." Dad - it's good to be in Indiana on days like that! :) JD Looks like a lot of fun I am just going to have to do without - besides we are "resting" around these parts.

Rachel said...

Look at those perfect rows, how beautiful! If Mattney were there I'd to volunteer him for sure to help, he'd love it! Rachel

Sharp family said...

Holy Cow mom those pictures are awsome! What a amazing day! Good thing yo went along to document things we would other wise never see! Thanks Bec!