Just so you know I haven't given up on blogging, I am posting a quote and prophecy I found from President Spencer W. Kimball who said, "Many of the social restraints which in the past have helped to reinforce and to shore up the family are dissolving and disappearing. The time will come when only those who believe deeply and actively in the family will be able to preserve their families in the midst of the gathering evil around us. I loved this quote because it reminds us that we must do evereything we can to build strong families. HAVE A GREAT DAY! (I had to use a picture already stored on my computer so sorry for the historical picture from the archives)
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Families
Just so you know I haven't given up on blogging, I am posting a quote and prophecy I found from President Spencer W. Kimball who said, "Many of the social restraints which in the past have helped to reinforce and to shore up the family are dissolving and disappearing. The time will come when only those who believe deeply and actively in the family will be able to preserve their families in the midst of the gathering evil around us. I loved this quote because it reminds us that we must do evereything we can to build strong families. HAVE A GREAT DAY! (I had to use a picture already stored on my computer so sorry for the historical picture from the archives)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Arlene-
I love your family picture! You all look great. I hope you are having a good week!
Your favorite nail girl!!
-Noelle
Thanks for always commenting on my blog...I know I can always count on Arlene for a little comment:) I wish you could figure out the deal with your computer, I miss seeing your blogs and pictures. But I love seeing ones from the archives too! Rachel
Post a Comment