I was thinking today how I haven't posted anything on our blog for a while. As I told John Daniel we really don't do anything around here worthy of posting. However, not wanting you to get bored with our blog I decided to just let you in on some of the simple things going on around here. Today I made bread and I only wish you could smell it. I'm hoping I can motivate you all in using your wheat, wheat grinders and baking your bread. There is something so satifying in grinding and baking bread from wheat--it's worth it.------smells soooooo good.
1 comment:
Hey Arlene, I totally agree. I've been grinding wheat and making bread, it was working great for awhile and then lately it falls once it gets in the oven and turns out heavy,but the flavor and smell is still really good. I'll keep working on it! Rachel
Post a Comment