Saturday, July 14, 2007
Cabin with the Shills
We went to the cabin with Matt, Jublene and the kids Thursday, Friday and Saturday. We had a great time. They had their dog up there and he found a large long-eared bunny. Casey nabbed on to him and apparently broke his back. The bunny tried to get away but could only use his front paus--it was very sad. It soon died. The kids dug a hole and buried the bunny down the hill. We played a card games, watched a couple of movies and the food was great of course. It sure does make a big difference with our new air conditioner and the bathroom upstairs. We also had Shelbie play her violin for us each night. She is amazing we could have listened to her all night. This cabin experience really wet our appetite for the Heiner Reunion coming up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like it was so much fun!! Can't wait to go in just a couple of weeks!
wow, i just posted that first blog without reading the actual blog and it so sad!! that is horrible about the bunny! i don't like that story, it makes me too sad.
ARLENE YOU ARE SO FUNNY!! I THINK MARILYN WOULD LOVE TO BLOG TOO IF SHE HAD THE INTERNET. I REALLY WANTED TO ENTER HER IN THE BABY CONTEST BUT I HAD TO WORK THAT DAY... I AM SURE SHE WOULD HAVE WON THOUGH!!! :)
I thought I left a comment yesterday but it must not have worked or something...I love the pictures and I'm so jealous, I wish I was there. That picture of Shelbie is so cute but tell her she doesn't need to flip us off LOLOLOLOL!!
Rachel
Post a Comment