
Last night we went with Mike and Martha to dad's mission president's cabin. Mike's uncle was dad's mission president so we have had a couple of dinners with them. It has been so fun for dad to visit and spend some time with him. I can understand why dad loved him so much because he is really an incredible man. Dorie is his wife and she is so much fun. I hope I can be like that when I get up there. Of course Mike's dad and step mom who both share the name Gene or Jean were there and I simply adore them both. Their cabin was in Midway near Heber and it is a beautiful place just over the mountain from American fork canyon. I had never been there and it is just as pretty as American Fork Canyon.
1 comment:
Thanks for the updates mom! Good to see Kenneth - He looks much better JD
Post a Comment