Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer Garden

I took this picture a couple of weeks ago.   It is always fun to watch the gardens grow and progress through the summer months.  I have helped John a little with this garden but John loves getting up early in the morning and spending the morning hours in his garden.  I believe this garden would be considered a secret garden because you have to walk through the oak brush to get to it,  No one can see this garden accept through Swensen's bathroom window.  John loves it when the grandkids spend time working in the garden with him.  They have been a great help.  I ask John who is going to eat all this food especially when we have over 30 tomato plants.  He says anyone who wants some good fresh garden produce.  So give us a call.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was a happy recipient of some of last year's crop----and it was all fantastic! His garden is spectaular and I absolutely love that it is a hike to find it! So fun!!