Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Jessica

Happy Birthday Jessica.  I won't advertise your age but just wanted to wish you a happy birthday.  We are the luckiest family in the world having you as a daughter and sister.  There are so many things I love about you and there are so many wonderful qualities you have.  You are so fun to be around and you are rarely negative or moody.  I have loved watching you be a mom and I am amazed at your dedication, patience and care for your little family.  You have adjusted so well as you have moved to a new area far from home and you are a wonderful wife.  You are loved by all of your nieces and nephews, brother and sisters, mom and dad -- we can't wait for you to visit this summer.  You are beautiful on the inside and out and I am grateful for your faithfulness in the Gospel.  Jessica HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 comment:

Michele said...

Happy Birthday to a beautiful daughter, mother, sister, aunt and friend. You are so special to me and I love you like my own. I hope you had a wonderful time with your mom there. There is nothing like a beautiful daughter to cherish and love. Can't wait to see your darling little girls this summer. They are adorable!