Monday, April 18, 2011

The Florida Girls

I had a great time a few weeks ago visiting with Jessica, Gio and the girls.  It's hard being so far away from them but thanks to Delta and the friendly skies we are able to get together several times during the year.  Every time I see the girls I can't believe how fast they grow in-between visits.  Jessica and Gio thanks for your hospitality.  Your home is so comfortable and welcoming and I have enjoyed being with you and the girls.  Some pictures of my time with the Fazzini Family below


Alessandra playing in sand at Dinosaur Land

Mariella

A little ice cream while shopping with mom and grandma

Alessandra asleep at Jessica's Birthday Dinner

Alessandra's art work

A little picture for grandma


Mariella and Alessandra at the Dinosaur Land

Jessica at Dinosaur Land

Dinosaur land with Mariella

Helping sister


Two tired little sisters at mom's birthday dinner

I had to put this picture in because I was a amazed at how well Alessandra played on the computer and Jessica's phone.  She could play games on them for hours if allowed.  I don't believe I could put a pencil in my hand at that age.  Kids are much further ahead now compared to the kids in my era.

2 comments:

Michele said...

what beautiful little girls...they look so much like Jessica (and weirdly Megan I think!) Much love,
Auntie Michele

Addie Sharp said...

Oh I miss them!!!! Cant wait to see them in a few weeks!!!