Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oops-Belated Birthday Post

GIO FAZZINI

I wanted to recognize the birthdays of everyone in my family this year and although I did not forget their birthdays I didn't recognize them on my blog.  Gio's birthday was in January and it was fun going to Florida just after his birthday so I could hang out with Gio.  Gio is the greatest.  He is so kind, patience and fun to be around.  I love the way he takes care of Jessica and is such a great husband and father. I hope you enjoyed growing a year older this year Gio--Love you Tons




MELANIE HEINER

Melanie's birthday was earlier this month.  The girls and I all went to lunch for Mel and Deb's birthday having a great time.  Melanie is my only daughter-in-law and I believe I'm the luckiest mother-in-law ever to have her in our family.  Melanie is such a great little mother and a devoted wife.   She is always there to help anyone in need and it just about as kind as anyone could be.  She fits like a glove into our family and I Hope Melanie's birthday was the best yet-thanks for being such a great daughter in law.

4 comments:

Addie Sharp said...

Dito...dito...and dito again! Love them both!!!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday to them both! And you both need spelling lessons. It's Oops, not opps, and Ditto, not dito.

Love you anyway, and I'll be expecting my special birthday wish on your blog too. April 21st.

Melanie said...

I love you!!!! I just want you to know Arlene I am the lucky one. I have felt nothing but warmth and love since I joined this family and I continue to feel that way today. Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Melanie said...

Diddo
Frum John D.