HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBORAH
I am so blessed to have such great daughters.
Happy Birthday Deborah I hope you had the best birthday ever! I learn alot from Deb, she has so many talents. I love the way she focuses on her family. Deb is the Primary Secretary and I know they are very lucky to have her beause she is so dependable and always goes the extra mile in everything she does. Thanks Deb for your smile and positive nature, I love you.

2 comments:
happy brithday deb i am so lucky to have her as my ant right addie sharp
I hope the Heiner clan doesn't see me as too much of an impostor... but I stumbled upon your blog today, Arlene, because my mom has it linked to hers, and found this post. How could I pass up a post of my best friend, Deb, and not say something?
Deb, I also hope you had the best birthday ever, and hope you know that no amount of miles between us will ever dim the light that you are in my life. You are true, loyal, and fun, and always offer me a voice of reason and great perspective just when I need it the most! I love you!
P.S. I love my oven liner. You are the best!
Lisa
Post a Comment