I just love love our church. So many good happy things happen there. We have the greatest young women in our ward and might I add young women leaders ever. "New Beginnings" was great, the young women are the best and everything looked wonderful so I thought I would add a few pictures. When I attend these events I am always reminded why I love "Young Womens" so much.
The tables were set up and decorated in values for the young women to place their projects and goals on. I took a picture of the tables before the young women set up their projects and goals. I believe I left out a table but they were all so clever and beautiful. A couple of the leaders did most of the decorations and made everything.
 |
| Faith and Divine Nature |
 |
| Virtue |
 |
| Knowledge |
 |
| Individual Worth |
 |
| Intigrity |
 |
Choice and Accountability
& Good Works |
 |
| Add caption |
1 comment:
Arlene you are amazing! The decorations are beautiful! Those Young Women are lucky to have you.
Post a Comment