Friday, February 19, 2010

Dad's Painting Update

John Daniel, here are the lastest paintings I promised to blog. Sorry it took so long--now you can forgive me. The picture below is my favorite because we went to A.F. canyon and found this bridge I had never seen before. I have been going to A.F. Canyon since I was a little girl and I had never spotted this bridge or noticed it. I also love the top picture which is his most recent painting. The bottom five pictures were painted in his class.







5 comments:

Salvage Chic Lady said...

Those are amazing!! What a talent you have!

Melanie said...

AWESOME - THANKS FOR POSTING MOM. JD

Rachel said...

Truly amazing. I love the light in the last one, and Grandpa Wright would be so proud of the first one, it reminds me so much of the paintings I grew up looking at on the walls at home.

Jess said...

Wow, these are amazing! nice job dad! I love them, and that bridge is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. I love all the paintings. My Grandmother Petersen loved to paint. Maybe someday I'll give it a try. So inspiring.