While Becca was here, she helped Jessica organize the girls room. We all had a great time going to the stores to find the pillows, shelves, frames and container for the toys. I wish I had a before and after picture but these will have to do. Melanie I'm sure you can relate to how much fun it was to do this room.

I believe Alessandra likes her room. We found the green basket that is behind her to put all her dolls and stuff animals.

The green couch was in the room but will be replaced by a day bed soon so we wanted to put some pillows on the couch that will go on the day bed and also make it look more like a bedroom. Bec and Jess also found frames to put up some pictures of the kids.

Alessandra sleeps in the crib now but will soon be turning it over to her new little sister Mariella. We bought two book shelves to put and organize her toys. We found some cute buckets and boxes and two cute knobs for the drawers.

Here is a shot that shows both bookcases. Alessandra loves to read so these books get pulled off the shelves many times over.

Alessandra with her doll "baby doll"

We had alot of fun being together and helping Jessica. We hope little Alessandra and Mariella love their newly decorated room.
3 comments:
Looks beautiful!!
It looks just wonderful Arlene. I bet that was so fun. That first pic of Allessandra is just yummy, she's so beautiful!
I love it!!!! I am so jealous I wasn't there to witness the whole thing, I really want to see that sweet new baby!! Arlene, you and Becca are makeover specialists! I think you need to go into a business!
Post a Comment