Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Birthday John


We celebrated dad's birthday Sunday with chocolate cake and homemade vanilla ice cream.

8 comments:

Salvage Chic Lady said...

Hey, happy birthday ol man...JK, I think we both have you beat. Hope it was a good one!

Sharp family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharp family said...

OH....AND BOY WAS IT GOOD!!!

Sharp family said...

happy brithday grandpa





love adeline joy sharp

Linda Clark said...

I have been such a slacker on commenting on blogs...but plan to do better! What great posts...honey, grandchildren, birthdays...such great occasions and what a full life! Love you and hope to get down to see Julie for her birthday, will call you if I do!

Rachel said...

Happy Late birthday John! That cake looks oh so yummy and I wish we had been there to wish you a happy birthday in person!

Cameron and Michelle said...

happy birthday John! I took our blog private so email me your email and I can send you an invite. michelle@biggestloserresort.com

Brad Anderson said...

He's only 1?
Happy belated B-day Uncle John!